Senior Health and Safety Advisor - £50,000 - Housing
This position in an excellent opportunity for a passionate safety professional looking to join an expanding safety team. This is a rare chance to enter a newly created role and work within a company that truly value’s safety. The successful candidate will ideally be based in London or easily commutable and happy with occasional travel around the local property base, this organisation encourages the safety team to attend CPD and supports further qualifications.
Why this is a great opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an organisation well respected in its space within a growing safety team. They boast outstanding facilities supported by a professional and friendly team in a supportive environment, this role will give you the chance to not only develop your own safety knowledge but also be a mentor for other safety professionals within the organisation.
As the Senior Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and developing policies and procedures
- Managing health and safety projects
- Providing guidance and assurance to the executive team and board
- Managing Safety strategically with operational delivery
- Developing and managing the Health and Safety team in line with the organisations objectives
The ideal Senior Health and Safety Advisor will:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Possess a Fire qualification such as a NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- Previous experience in the management of a Health and Safety team
- Demonstrable experience in influencing and engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- A Social Housing background however all similar property related industries/experience will be considered
In return, the successful Senior Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £50,000, 25 days leave (not including bank holidays), flexible working arrangements, company pension scheme at 6% matched and a large benefits package on top.
This is an urgent requirement a to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.