Senior Safety Advisor – up to £54,000 Starting Salary – Social Housing
This position is an excellent opportunity for a passionate safety professional looking to join an expanding safety team, you will support the Head of Health and Safety who reports directly into the CEO and Executive Team demonstrating the organisations commitment to the Health of its staff and the Safety of its community’s.
This is a rare chance to work within a company that truly value’s safety from the top down. This role covers the local property base offering flexible working benefits and a modern approach to support both a positive work-life balance and agile working for greater efficiency!
Why this is a great opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an organisation well respected in its space and that has been publicly recognised by the Mayor of London! You will be supported by a professional and friendly team who will give you the chance to not only develop as a leader but also to be a mentor as the organisation actively support development, progression and further qualifications.
As the Senior Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and developing policies and procedures
- Managing new initiatives and implementing health and safety projects
- Supporting the strategic lead with the direction of safety and development of the team
- Developing and managing the Health and Safety team in line with the organisation’s objectives
The ideal Senior Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in property/estate-based sectors and ideally working with the 5 key compliance areas
- Demonstrable experience in influencing and engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a passion for learning and development
In return, the successful Senior Advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £54,000, 26 days leave (not including bank holidays), flexible working arrangements, company pension scheme at 6% matched and a Learning & Development package to name a few benefits!
This is an urgent requirement a to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.