Senior Health & Safety Advisor- £35k-£39k + Company Car + Travel Expenses + 4% Matched Pension + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – Home based, covering sites across London
Principal People are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor, seeking a fresh opportunity with a growing organisation who specialise within a range of sectors across Infrastructure including, Civil Engineering, Utilities and also Construction. Covering multiple Projects across London, this autonomous home-based role will require occasional travel to the head office near Ipswich.
The business can offer the successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor full autonomy to manage their own diary and sites according to the business needs. Therefore, this is a rare opportunity for an experienced individual, who is adaptable in their approach and keen to take on a new challenge.
Further responsibilities as our Senior Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Conducting Audits
- Assisting with internal audits
- Creating near miss and incident reports
- Carrying out accident investigations
- Site inspections
- Attending Internal and client meetings
- Assist with toolbox talks and training
- Liaise and work collaboratively with project managers and site teams
Key Requirements for this Senior Health and Safety Advisor position:
- NEBOSH General or construction certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience working within Construction, Civil Engineering or Utilities is highly desirable
- Other backgrounds considered include Manufacturing, Rail, Facilities management, Waste, Oil and gas, Renewable Energy and Power
In return the salary is £35-£39k + company car + fuel card + 4% matched pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + travel expenses
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent Senior Health and Safety Advisor opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.