Senior Health and Safety Advisor – Construction / House Build - £45k to £53k + Car + Package – London - ASAP
I am currently seeking a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based in London covering site in the South and North of London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their Safety culture forward.
As the Senior Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
• Improving standards of health and safety on site
• Carrying out risk assessments and audits
• Working with site teams
• Carrying out site inspections
• Conducting accident investigations
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will:
• Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (NEBOSH Diploma is desirable)
• Have RC frames exposure throughout their career
• Possess experience working within for a House Build or Construction organisation
• Hold a full UK driving license
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £45k to £53k + car or car allowance + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and package including healthcare and a generous pension contribution.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org