Senior Health and Safety Auditor - £41k plus package based near Pudsey, West Yorkshire and covering sites across Yorkshire and UK.
Principal People are pleased to be working with a growing, established and award winning business based in West Yorkshire. A newly created position within a diverse organisation, this opportunity will provide an exceptional platform for an experienced Health and Safety Auditor to gain further experience and expertise within a fast growing organisation specialising across Civil Engineering and Utilities. Operating within an office based near Pudsey, West Yorkshire and covering operational sites across Yorkshire and the UK as required, the position will enable a Health and Safety Auditor to work alongside and number of high profile clients within the Civil Engineering and Utilities industries.
Reporting directly into the Audit Manager, the Senior Health and Safety Auditor will be responsible for operating across all platforms of the business including both operational and strategic levels. Continually looking to improve their Health and Safety culture, wider responsibilities include:
- · Conduct Health and Safety audits across all business units and relevant contractors
- · Support and assist the certifications of ISO 45001
- · Prepare and create reports up to a board level
- · Conduct training
The successful Senior Health and Safety Auditor will hold:
- · Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- · Internal or Lead auditor with ISO 9001, 14001 or OHSAS 18001
- · Possess experience working within utilities, waste, infrastructure, construction, manufacturing or a similar industry backgrounds
- · Be able to work collaboratively with a diverse team effectively.
- · UK Driving license
In return, the successful Senior Health and Safety Auditorwill be entitled to:
· £36,000 - £41,000
- · up to 20% pension
- · travel expenses
- · discretionary bonus
- · company car or car allowance
- · 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next couple of weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org