Senior Health and Safety Consultant required to join a market leading international consultancy, to be based from their London office.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Senior Health and Safety Consultant to work in national role with a respected brand working with sought after blue chip clients.
The appointed Senior Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Managing key client accounts within the business
- Overseeing client project management, including full budgetary management
- Providing subject matter expert knowledge, advice and guidance in all aspects of best practice health and safety
- Developing internal relationships to build and strengthen communication and services throughout the business
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working for a successful consultancy and managing key client relationships
- Be an excellent communicator, who engages well with all levels of a work force, with the ability to influence at senior levels
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) as a minimum qualification and must hold chartered membership status with IOSH
In return the salary for this Senior Health and Safety Consultant’s position is paying between £60-65k, plus bonus/profit share scheme, pension paying up to 12%, life insurance, health/medical cover, season ticket loan, 25 days AL plus BH’s, expenses, plus a number of other excellent flexible scheme benefits are also on offer.
Interview slots available shortly, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.