Senior Health and Safety Lead – Civils / Infrastructure – London - £65k - £75K + Extensive package
A Senior Health and Safety Lead is required to join a leading multinational construction organisation based in London working on one of the most prestigious infrastructure projects in the UK.
This position is an exceptional opportunity for a strategic level Senior Health and Safety professional to join one of the leading construction businesses in the world. You will be responsible for driving strategy upon one of the most prestigious projects in the UK whilst managing a team of advisors upon the JV. Coming in at the start of the project is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on how the safety culture is developed moving forward whilst offering future career projects within the organisation.
As Senior Health and Safety Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying Health and Safety improvements and implementing initiatives to deliver change
- Managing a team of Safety Advisors upon the project
- Strategically planning, managing and implementing policies and procedures as well as complying with the statutory requirements
- Providing expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all Health & Safety matters
The ideal Senior Health and Safety Lead will:
- Hold Charted Member of IOSH status (GradIOSH will be considered)
- Civils / Infrastructure industry experience (Rail / Tunnelling / Groundworks exp highly desirable)
- Possess experience managing a team
- Have a strong proven strategic ability
- Be an engaging and communicative with strong leadership capabilities.
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels including board level
In return, the salary offered for the Senior Health and Safety Lead is up to £75K + a very attractive package.
We are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!