Senior Health and Safety Manager - Construction - East Horsley - £65k - £75K + Extensive package
A Senior Health and Safety Manager is required to join a market leading construction organisation based in the East Horsley and covering sites South of the M25.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a HSEQ Professional looking to progress their career in to a senior position on a prestigious project, you will be responsible for driving Safety forward within an organisation that pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture.
As the Senior Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the Health & Safety across the business unit
- Strategically planning, managing and implementing policies and procedures as well as complying with the statutory requirements
- Providing expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all Health & Safety matters
- Being the champion for change in Health & Safety
- Keeping up to date with all accreditations and integrated management systems
The ideal Senior Health and Safety Manager will have:
- A NEBOSH Diploma and or Equivalent
- 10 years’ experience in Construction H&S (ideally in house build/new build)
- Experience managing a team would be beneficial but not essential
- The ability to liaise at all levels including board level
In return, the salary offered for the Senior Health and Safety Manager is up to £75K + a very attractive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com