Senior Health and Safety Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Health and Safety Manager to join a FTSE 100 organisation, based at their prestigious site near Staines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Health and Safety Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance within Health and Safety policies and procedures and manage a team to promote a positive culture across a large and exciting site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in both a hands-on and strategic capacity, making the role their own. There is genuine opportunity for the Senior Health and Safety Manager to progress with this expanding and entrepreneurial business.
The appointed Senior Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Mitigation of risk across all areas in the business
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture across the site
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
- Implementing company-wide Health and Safety strategy across the site
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) as a minimum qualification
- Health and Safety experience gained in a high-risk engineering or similar environment (Experience in a high footfall environment would be an advantage)
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business
- A pro-active and positive approach to Health and Safety, with previous experience with behavioural safety programmes and passionate about creating positive working environments
In return the position is paying between £38-42k, plus package and pension.
Interview slots are available shortly, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role