This position is an offers fantastic opportunity for a strategic level Senior Health and Safety Manager to join a one of the leading construction businesses in the world. You will be responsible for driving strategy upon a high-profile infrastructure project based in the Capital. You will be responsible for a team of Advisors upon the project and will be instrumental in implementing new strategy across the Joint Venture.
As the Senior Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying Health and Safety improvements and implement initiatives to deliver change
- Managing a team of Safety Advisors upon the project
- Strategically planning, managing and implementing policies and procedures as well as complying with the statutory requirements
- Providing expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all Health & Safety matters
The ideal Senior Health and Safety Manager candidate will:
- Hold Charted Member of IOSH status (GradIOSH will be considered)
- Have rail Industry experience with knowledge of Network Rail Legislation (signalling and trackside works highly desirable)
- Possess experience managing a team
- Have a strong proven strategic ability
- Be an engaging and communicative with strong leadership capabilities.
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels of a business
In return, the salary offered for the Senior Health and Safety Manager is up to £75K + a very attractive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send follow the link to apply