Senior Health and Safety Manager - Civils/Rail - £50k - £60k (flexibility) + attractive package
I am currently looking for a Senior Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious Civils/Construction organisation based in Central London, covering sites across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established company who pride themselves on providing high quality products and services to blue chip clients. Reporting directly in to the Head of Safety you will support the organisation in driving their Safety culture forward.
As the Senior Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and implementing Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Making sure the company and contractors are being compliant with Health and Safety
- Attending client meetings
- Monitoring Health and Safety standards across the business
- Mentoring the organisations Health and Safety Advisors
The successful Senior Health and Safety Manager will:
- Be a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Have experience in the Rail sector
- Have a hands on approach to Health and Safety
- Be a forward thinking, engaging, proactive individual
- Have experience with training (benefit)
In return, the successful Senior Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £60k with + car or car allowance and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com