Senior Health and Safety Manager - Construction – Central London - £65k - £75K
A Senior Health and Safety Manager is required to join a market leading Principal Contractor on a prestigious project in Central London.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Health and Safety Professional looking to progress on a career advancing project. You will be responsible for driving Health and Safety forward on this project along with leading and motivating a team.
As Senior Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the Health and Safety across the project
- Strategically planning, managing and implemented policies and procedures as well as complying with the statutory requirements
- Provide expert support and guidance to the Health and Safety and Project Team
- Being the champion for change for Health and Safety
The ideal Senior Health and Safety Manager Candidate will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety experience on high value prestigious projects
- Experience managing a team would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to influence strategic change or improvements
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Manager is up to £75K + a very attractive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com
Please be aware due to a high amount of applications we will be unable to contract everyone but please do not hesitate to contact us for an update on your application.