Principal People are looking for a Senior Health and Safety Manager required to join a rapidly expanding Housing developer who are well established and reputable within their market to be based in Essex with site travel around the South East. This is to include a salary of £50-65k + Car/Allowance + package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful Housing developer who have recently taken on new and exciting Construction projects, creating further expansion within their team. As the company continues to grow, further opportunities are being created as they look to continuously improve all aspects of Health Safety within construction.
This is an ideal role for a candidate who has experience within the Construction industry as a Health and Safety practitioner and is keen to progress their career into a senior position with an excellent organisation
The successful Senior Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing a Safety team
- Writing Internal Management systems and Management systems for external clients
- Writing and developing policies and procedures
- Carrying out site inspections and audits
- Health and Safety training
To be considered for the role of Senior Health and Safety Manager you will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) as a minimum
- Come from a Construction background
- Have experience within a senior strategic safety position
- Have a strong written and verbal communication
- Any managerial experience would be a benefit
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity please follow the link to apply!