Principal People are thrilled to offer a unique chance for an aspiring and driven Senior Health and Safety Manager, seeking a fresh opportunity within a globally recognised organisation.
The business is able to offer an incredibly fast paced role in a time critical environment on one of the largest sites with the UK, where no two days are the same! You will also be responsible for 3 Health and Safety Managers, working to develop them through the business and their health and safety careers.
You will be responsible for the health and safety on site; really driving improvements and working to achieve standards of Health and Safety excellence!
The best bits:
- Working within a company that are globally known, helping them to achieve world class standards of health and safety!
- A fresh challenge; there is a lot of scope to make improvements and changes!
- Health and Safety is high on the agenda! The business operates to world class standards within their industry and expect the health and safety to match these standards! You will be supported and encouraged to make changes which will improve the standards across the company.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £50k per annum, dependent on experience
- Company car
- 15% bonus, 25 days AL + Bank Holidays and additional benefits.
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a Nebosh General certificate as a minimum
- Have experience of providing Health and Safety advice and guidance in a manufacturing/automotive /engineering/distribution background.
- Have experience in a management position within health and safety, ideally having managed a team.
- Have experience in a health and safety specific role for a minimum of 5 years.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate effectively with a range of external clients and key stakeholders.
If this opportunity could be of interest to you, then please apply today!
Please note, due high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.