Senior Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor– Construction – 3 months - £280 - £320p/d – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Senior Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Senior Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a prestigious business based in London covering multiple sites across London.
Reporting directly to the National Health, Safety and Environmental Manager working as a valued part of a high performing health and safety team, the successful Senior Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £280 - £320p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Senior Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Providing support and coaching to the supply chain on high risk construction sites
- Maintaining the Health and Safety Management systems
- Advising the safety team on the running of the health and safety on site
- Ensuring compliance on site
The successful candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Hold the CSCS card is desirable but not essential
- Possess experience working on Construction, New Build or RC Frames projects
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.