Senior Health, Safety and Environmental Manager – North West - £45- 49K plus package
Are you a dedicated Senior Health, Safety and Environmental Manager looking for your next position?
I am currently seeking a Senior Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join a prestigious business based in the North West covering multiple sites across the region.
Reporting directly to the Health, Safety and Environmental Director working as a valued part of a high performing health and safety team, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading salary of £45- £49k depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving and supporting HSE across the business and provide competency essential training and advice
- Providing guidance and support to the management team
- Delivering audits, site visits and inspections
- Working with operational teams develop HSE and implement improvements.
The successful Senior Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Possess experience working within Property Management, Facilities Management, Retail environments
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.