Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Manager – Home Based - Facilities Management - £45k - £50k + Extensive Package
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company who pride themselves on providing high quality products and services to the healthcare and education sector. Reporting directly to Head of HSEQ, with responsibility for a team of four Advisors, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward as well as developing and undertaking internal audits.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Opportunity to lead a team of 4
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your HSEQ stamp on the organisation
- Well renowned business with an impeccable reputation
As the Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Manager you will be responsible for:
- The maintenance of ISO and OHSAS accreditations
- Developing internal audits and inspections
- Developing specific SHEQ objectives
- Managing and mentoring a team of four advisors
The successful Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Possess the Lead or Internal auditor in ISO 14001, ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001
- Have experience within Facilities Management, Healthcare or Education
- Be IT Literate
- Hold a full UK driving license
In return, the successful Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Manager will be offered a salary of up to £50k + Company Car, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays Pension match up to 5%, Life cover x2 salary, Private Healthcare.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.