Senior HSEQ Advisor £50k - £55k plus a Company Car or Car Allowance + 21% Pension Scheme + Discretionary Bonus + 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays – Based Oxfordshire
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for two exceptional opportunities within an established and successful business that works within the Infrastructure sectors. Working operationally on prestigious projects from Birmingham to Aylesbury this is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking Contractor that is looking to expand HSEQ functions as well as offering exceptional development opportunities.
Our client is looking for a Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor to maintain standards in a fast-growing business that holds strong integral values. Reporting directly into senior leadership, this site-based role can be a thrilling opportunity for the right Health, Safety, Environment and Quality professional to work within a successful business and have the opportunity to work on one of the country’s most prestigious projects.
Key responsibilities of this Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor include:
- Liaising with client safety representatives in relation to safety related issues
- Engaging and advising with site teams in relation to Health & Safety
- Being the point of contact for the assigned sites
- Undertaking investigations following accidents or near misses
- Carrying out on-site inspections and audits
- Attending Health and Safety Meetings as appropriate
The successful Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Chartered member of IOSH or working towards
- Proven experience working on Major Projects
- Full UK drivers’ licence
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £55k plus a Company Car or Car Allowance + 21% Pension Scheme + Discretionary Bonus + 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.