Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager in partnership with an exceptional award-winning business, due to an internal promotion within the business. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
The business has grown rapidly over the past 5 years. Listed within the top companies to work for in the UK, the successful Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will join an environment in which internal promotion is actively encouraged and critically; happens.
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Managing the monthly health, safety and environmental reports
- Carrying out audits
- Overseeing risk assessments and accident investigations
- Offering guidance and safety advice for the business
- Attending health and safety meetings with other departmental heads
- Managing day to day health and safety activity
The ideal Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will have experience in the Facilities Management or M&E industries in a senior capacity within HSEQ, however we are certainly open to a Senior Health and Safety Advisor who is seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary dependent on experience and a generous car allowance
- A chance to work for an organisation who are listed as one of the top 10 largest employers
- Working for an innovative forward-thinking organisation
If this is of interest to you, please contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759 162 or apply to email@example.com