Principal People have a superb opportunity for a Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to join an award-winning property services and construction organisation, based near to Stoke covering UK remits. This is to include a £50K-60k salary + Car/Car Allowance + Mileage + Pension + Healthcare.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Director, you will be responsible for operational duties upon the company’s large project portfolio whilst also assisting the Director in implementing new strategy, policy and procedure. The business is searching for an individual capable of developing and mentoring a team and building strong, long-term relationships with site teams and senior management. This company pride themselves upon their quality of work and subsequent commitment to safety and offer an opportunity for further career development with the continued growth of the business.
Key Skills and Qualifications the Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager is required to:
- Be of GradIOSH level as a minimum, ideally CMIOSH
- Have Construction experience (Refurbishment / Fit Out / Regeneration / Building Services / Maintenance)
- Have experience in Environmental and Quality, having dealt with ISO 9001 and 14001
- Have managed, developed or mentored a team
- Be an engaging and communicative individual who is able to liaise at all levels
The successful Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will receive a salary of up to £50K-60k salary + Car/Car Allowance + Mileage + Pension + Healthcare and we are looking to secure interviews ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please follow the link to apply!