Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager – 6 Month FTC - Oil and Gas / Waste / Power / Heavy or High-Risk Sectors - £50,000-£57,000 + package Pro Rata.
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager within a leading petrochemical hazard company. This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As the Senior HSEQ Manager you will be part of an expanding, market leading organisation with large opportunity to develop into a permanent position. You will be the lead for Health and Safety within the evolving position with scope to travel to international hubs frequently.
As the Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Updating the policies and procedures
- Overseeing the Health and Safety for the UK
- Integrating the newly operational sites into the group policies and procedures
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
The ideal Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
- 5 years’ experience working within health and safety in a high-risk industry
- Ideally managed or maintained ISO 14001, ISO 9001 or OHSAS 8001 within their role
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £57,000 + package Pro Rata.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming three weeks. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference 24172 today to express your interest.