|Job Title||Senior Maintenance Surveyor|
|Salary||£51k - 53k per year + £1800 Car Allowance|
|Job Published||14 days ago|
|Contact Name||Reece Rowden|
Senior Maintenance Surveyor – Sussex - £53,000 + Car Allowance
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Surveyor to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation are a leading provider of high quality, affordable homes along with care and support services.
The successful Senior Maintenance Surveyor will need to have extensive experience of managing contractors, providing responsive repair and void surveying service to ensure that all properties are managed and maintained to the highest possible standards.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career whilst having a focal impact on the organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to liaise with senior members of the organisation.
Why is this a great opportunity?
• The opportunity to inspire, motivate and shape a team of 5 qualified property professionals to deliver a customer focused repairs and maintenance management service.
• This organisation has a strong focus towards maximising their value of people inclusive of their staff with over 80% of the organisation saying that this housing association are a great employer.
• With a strong phase of growth and investment with plans to deliver over 1,500 homes, you will have the chance to monitor and develop existing and new stock within the organisation.
Senior Maintenance Surveyor Responsibilities include:
• Preparing a substantial responsive repair programme including the budgets, cash flow forecasts and risk assessments.
• Reviewing and auditing contractor’s quality of work to ensure that a leading standard of service is delivered resulting in high levels of resident satisfaction.
• Analysing, assessing building defects and carrying out monthly checks on pre and post inspections, voids and specifications created by your team to ensure value for money is achieved.
The successful Senior Maintenance Surveyor must possess:
• A good understanding of buildings, contract law, legislation and finance
• Experience of managing a team of people
• Knowledge of contract management with experience of establish appropriate working relationships and following a contract management framework
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £53,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 27 days annual leave allowance plus an extra day for your birthday, flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Senior Maintenance Surveyor position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.