Senior Payroll Officer – Constantly expanding company – Up to £32,000p/a (depending on experience) plus attractive benefits package!
Burnham Resources are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to join a well-established and expanding outsource payroll specialist company based in Central London with more than 40-years’ experience providing quality managed payroll services.
Our client is dedicated to providing fantastic levels of customer service, forming long-term relationships with customers, really taking the time to understand each individuals’ needs and ensuring that the service they provide is tailored to suit those clients.
This role is ideal for someone who has excellent relationship building skills and extensive experience in payroll processes and policies.
Working as part of a busy, driven team, applicants should have excellent communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure and have impeccable attention to detail.
The successful Senior Payroll Officer will have:
- 3 years’ payroll bureau experience as a minimum
- A strong working knowledge of payroll systems
- The ability to actively keep up with HMRC Legislation
- Competency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good oral and written communication
- A CIPP qualification (desirable but not essential)
The duties of the Senior Payroll Officer will be:
- Ensuring an accurate and customer-focused payroll service is provided at all times
- Producing 1st edit payrolls to processing schedules.
- Ensuring customers both receive and adhere to the level of service as described within their Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Developing a strong working relationship with the customer to ensure a long-term partnership
- Assisting the Payroll Manager in all aspects of providing payroll services to customers
This role offers a very attractive salary and benefits package, which includes a generous salary of between £28,000 - £32,000 per annum, depending on your experience, Pension (up to 4% matched) quality and attendance bonuses depending on performance and 22 days’ holiday, increasing by 1 day per year of service up to 5 days.
Please apply today to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Burnham Resources are a payroll recruitment company operating as a division of Principal People, and all applications will be sent to Jo Carter at Burnham Resources.