Are you a high performing Senior Recruitment Consultant?
Are you seeking the opportunity to progress to the next stage of your career?
If so, we know it would take a great deal for you to consider a move to another agency, we also know that you don’t need a description of what a Recruiter does.
In a snapshot, we are a value driven business who are truly focused on making each individual a success. We firmly believe in rewarding our staff and put a great deal of thought into retention. We have an incredible team of committed, energetic, motivated individuals who are driven to work in a high performing, rewarding environment.
Our track record of truly developing individuals is second to none. We develop Trainee Consultants to Senior Consultants in 12 months, Recruiters to Team Leaders in 24 months and our Director progressed into the role within 4 years of starting with the business as a Consultant.
Over the next four years we will continue to expand, with some genuinely incredible career opportunities. Following our growth into global markets; international travel is a reality for those who wish to work abroad. Whether you are simply seeking the chance to maximise your earning potential, or would like to work in a business who will continually invest in developing your leadership skills as you grow a team, we have the tools to support you.
There are many incredible recruitment consultancies surrounding London and many things that we do similarly to our counterparts. Our Q4 incentive is a trip abroad as a business (our valued support staff included) however there are things we like to think we do a bit differently:
- Bespoke benefits packages personally selected by our team
- Extended lunch break once a week to attend the gym
- 4.00pm finish on a Friday
- Incredible team environment which upholds professionally high standards, yet is fun – we are genuinely all working towards making each other and the business successful, enjoying 0% office politics
- Non-hierarchal structure – our Directors are on the floor with us, in a completely open plan environment
- Commission of up to 27.5%; our Senior Consultants comfortably earn between £5,000 and £11,000 per month in commission alone
- Beautiful brand new offices, showers on site and top of the range communal areas
In return for your hard work and commitment, the successful candidate will be rewarded with an industry leading basic salary, an outstanding commission structure of up to 27.5% with a non-deductible threshold, Team Leader bonus as you develop and an extensive benefits package.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply online today or contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759162 for a confidential conversation.