|Job Title||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary||£28k - 34k per year + OTE £75k!|
|Job Published||21 days ago|
|Contact Name||Stephanie Francis|
Are you a high performing recruitment professional seeking an exciting new challenge within an independent, rapidly expanding business?
Are you looking for more autonomy while benefitting from an incredible commission structure?
Established over 30 years ago, Principal People is a fast growing and ambitious recruitment specialist within the UK Health, Safety and Environment Sectors. Offering an unrivalled service to our enviable client base, we have developed a strong presence across a number of industry sectors, working with globally renowned brands and multinational corporate clients.
Due to the growth of our business, we are now seeking an outstanding Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team. We enjoy a work hard - play harder environment, with the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in your vertical market and work with a genuinely inspirational team.
Our innovative training and development programme offers Senior Recruitment Consultants the opportunity to fast track their career to team leadership and furthermore; operational management. We are absolutely committed to promoting from within; our Director started as a Recruitment Consultant just 3 years ago.
Whether you are looking for the right place to develop your career as an aspiring leader, or to continue to enjoy phenomenal success as a leading biller; we are able to offer unlimited growth potential for talented recruitment professionals.
Joining our business as a key part of our growing team, the successful Senior Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
• Meeting personal revenue targets, managing time with limited direction
• Maintaining and developing new and existing business opportunities through effective sales and business development activities to include sales calls, attending client visits and networking events
• Conducting a volume of candidate interviews to assess quality, experience, qualifications and client cultural suitability
• Generating leads continually from a variety of sources
• Delivering daily, weekly and monthly KPI's in line with business expectations
• Providing exceptional levels of customer service to both internal and external clients
• Leading by example at all times whilst contributing to a positive, team focused working culture
In return we are offering a starting basic salary of £28,000 - £34,000 dependent on experience, in addition to an outstanding commission structure with realistic OTE of £75,000 in year one.
We offer extensive benefits including free parking, Private health cover, pension, coffee machine and soft drinks, 5 star gym membership, Interest free loan, an Annual trip, a car allowance as you progress and a Luxury Holiday for top performers.
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply online or contact Tara Waterman today for a confidential conversation.