Senior Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor - up to £68k + car allowance + package
I am currently looking for a Senior Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor to join a leading construction organisation. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel, diary autonomously and Advisor’s. The organisation are committed to HSE with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent portfolio of sites across the UK. Reporting into the SHEQ Director, you will be responsible for visiting several sites inside the M25, advising and liaising with Area Managers to drive the health and safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Senior Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience within construction, hard services or building services
- Be able to lead various sites across the m25 and manage one to two Advisor’s
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a team
- Driving and leading the health and safety culture
- Supporting the management team with health and safety compliance
- Coaching and leading site projects across London
- Accidents and investigation
- Reviewing the SHEQ performance
- Working strategically delivering performances across the company
In return the successful Senior Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor will receive a generous salary of up to £68,000, plus a great package. This includes a car allowance worth £5600 per annum, private pension, healthcare, life insurance and 26 days of annual leave.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.