Are you a dedicated SHE Advisor looking for your next contract (temp to go perm)?
I am currently seeking a SHE Advisor to join a Nationally recognised business, covering three sites across London and the South East.
Reporting directly to the SHE Manager, the successful SHE Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-sitebasis.
Initially offered as a 6-12 month fix term contract, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading fix term rate and a car.
The successful SHE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Supporting the contract operations team
- Audits, inspections and accident investigations
- Delivering and training
- Assisting with safety systems
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Experience within waste, logistics, FMCG, plant hire or similar.
- COTC Qualification (desirable but not essential)
- CPC Qualification (desirable but not essential)
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com