Are you a dedicated SHE Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a SHE Advisor to join a Infrastructure business based in Newcastle.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful SHE Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 4 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £250-£275 per day.
The successful SHE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Safety briefings
- Safety inspections
- Leadership tours
- Liaise with the Construction and Area Managers around Safety
- Initiating Health and Safety conversations on site with contractors
- Being a Safety presents on site
The ideal candidate will:
- · Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate (as a minimum)
- · Have working experience within M&E, Installation or Civils (essential)
- · Be able to be part of a 5 day a week 4 month contract
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.