Safety, Health and Environment Co-Ordinator
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Co-ordinator to join an industry leading waste recycling company based near Kentford.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Co-ordinator will work extremely closely with the site Health and Safety Manager, with a great opportunity to maintain and improve upon the high level of health and safety on the site. A salary between £30,000 and £35,000 + company car plus other benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
The role is based on a highly active and large site where there are challenges around every corner making this an exciting opportunity to really get stuck in with the Health and Safety on a fast paced site. This hugely positive challenge will include reviewing legislation policies and procedures and creating proposals for subsequent changes in the culture and operations of HSE across the site.
Key responsibilities for the SHE Co-ordinator of this role include:
- Conducting risk assessments and site audits.
- Investigating any accidents on the site.
- Maintaining the high standard of Health and Safety on the site.
- Implementing policies and procedures.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Co-ordinator will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Be able to demonstrable experience in formulating, improving and implementing Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Have had exposure to implementing environmental systems.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this role is of interest to you please apply today or contact Shelby via phone on 01252 954 966 or email email@example.com. Due to the popularity of the role we can only contact candidates of interest.