SHE Engagement Partner – March, Cambridgeshire - Manufacturing
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a renowned food manufacturing organisation. We have an incredibly exciting position for a SHE Engagement Partner to drive the Safety, Health and Environmental culture towards excellence within our client’s business.
The successful SHE Engagement Partner will work on a multi-site basis ensuring that people not only adhere to Safety, Health and Environmental standards but that they are engrained within a proactive culture. This role is heavily focused upon site and employee engagement so excellent communication skills and people facing experience is essential.
Why work for this company?
- A great deal of variation within the role offering a huge amount of development to the successful applicant
- This opportunity will allow the successful candidate the scope to work with some of the largest UK suppliers
- The company are a market leader within their field of expertise
- This is a newly created role with a proactive focus on engagement and driving forward an excellent culture
- Strong buy-in to HSE from the business leaders
The key duties include:
- Focusing on relationships across the sites to improve the health and safety culture across the business
- Carrying out operational SHE duties and being a visible influence on the shop floor, providing advice and guidance on SHE related matters
- Working closely with the site managers and developing a health and safety strategy for the sites
- Completing specific site risk assessments
- Working on policies and procedures and ensuring the workforce are always behaving in a safe manner
- Work closely with the site on Environmental matters
The ideal applicant will have:
- Previous experience within a health and safety position. Experience within the manufacturing or FMCG sector would be preferred but not essential.
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- An Environmental Qualification
A salary between 28,000-32,000 a car allowance of £4,620 per year plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
With the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a newly created position and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org