Health and Safety Advisor - Utilities/Civils - £30k-£45k + car + package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-established construction organisation based in the North London and covering sites Hertfordshire, North and North West London.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a renowned organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience working in a utilities/civils/construction environment
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be a confident forward thinking Health and Safety professional
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
- Providing professional advice and guidance to site teams
- Attending regular construction meetings to give advice and discuss H&S
- Visiting projects regularly to provide support, guidance and advise on all H&S matters
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £45k + car allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org