SHEQ Advisor - up to £35k + package
I am currently looking for a SHEQ Advisor (up to £35k) to join a leading organisation within the facilities management industry. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to HSE, with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent portfolio of sites across London. Reporting into the Head of Safety, you will be responsible for visiting several sites in the London region advising and liaising with Area Managers to drive the Health and Safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful SHEQ Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (essential)
- Have experience within FM, healthcare education sector (essential)
- Hold a UK Driving license (essential)
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Sticking to a monthly site visit plan
- Basic Health and Safety training
- Supporting employees with safe working
- Ensuring Safety standards are maintained
- Accident investigations
- Undertaking risk assessments and method statements
- Attend quarterly SHEQ and Site Management meetings
- Advising management on all SHEQ matters
In return the successful SHEQ Advisor will receive a generous salary of up to £35,000, plus a great package. This includes a pool car, pension, life cover and 22 days of annual leave which excludes bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability for the next month. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.