SHEQ & Business Co-Ordinator – Up To 35k + Discretionary Bonus + Company Car or Car Allowance + Pension Scheme + 23 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Near Warrington
Principal People are seeking a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality professional to be part of a growing business that works in the Utility and Energy Sector. This office-based role is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and grow your career within Health and Safety.
This company has grown substantially within the last 18 months and is now looking for a proactive, engaging and focused Co-Ordinator to assist them with all administrative duties.
With an opportunity to progress in other areas of the business and an opportunity to work alongside some experienced Safety, Health, Environment and Quality professionals, this is a fantastic role to join a growing business that has a bright future in their respective market.
Key responsibilities of this SHEQ & Business Co-Ordinator role include:
- Assisting in developing management systems across standard of ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 45001
- Controlling the company’s certifications and memberships
- Audits of internal and external management systems
- Controlling and updating the SHEQ/Business Support documents and records
- Monitoring quality performance and compliance on all projects
- Reporting on any SHEQ processes to the SHEQ Manager or Director.
The successful SHEQ & Business Co-Ordinator will hold:
- Full, clean UK Driver’s License
- Nebosh General or equivalent
- Auditing Qualification
Beneficiaries of the SHEQ & Business Co-Ordinator role include:
- Experience or knowledge of Management Systems
- Experience within the Infrastructure sectors
- Strong IT skills
In return the successful SHEQ and Business Co-Ordinator will be entitled to up to £35k + Discretionary Bonus + Company Car or Car Allowance + Pension Scheme + 23 Days plus Bank Holidays and more.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please call 01252 954 990 or email me on email@example.com.