A great opportunity has arisen for SHEQ Business Partner to join a renowned and leading construction supplies organisation whom offer modular, temporary work and infrastructure solutions to the construction industry within the UK and Globally. This role is to be based near Heathrow, covering South UK remits, including a salary of £40-50k + Car + Bonus + Pension.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a SHEQ Business Partner to put your mark on the health and safety function and drive a positive culture throughout their site and depot teams. They are searching for a driven, personable and communicative professional who possesses the ability to engage at any level of an organisation and whom is well experienced within the implementation of behavioural safety. This opportunity will give you autonomy to drive initiatives and make a real difference within a well established organisation.
Key Skills and Qualifications the SHEQ Business Partner is required to have:
• NEBOSH Certificate minimum (ideally be of GradIOSH level or above)
• Construction / Groundworks / Modular Fabrication / Temporary Works industry experience
• Be well experienced in implementation of Behavioural Safety initiatives.
• Experience dealing with 9001/14001/18001 management systems
• Be an engaging and ambitious individual who can liaise and influence at all levels
The successful SHEQ Business Partner will receive a salary £40-50k + Car + Bonus + Pension. If you are interested in this role please follow the link to apply!