Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager - 12-month contract FTC - up to £35k to £45k + Car Allowance -Facilities – ASAP – National Travel
Are you a dedicated Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to join nationally recognised business covering sites across the UK.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Director working as a valued part of a high performing Health and Safety team, the successful candidate will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on multi-site basis.
Initially offered as a 12-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £35k to £45k + car allowance depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and identifying Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality issues
- Helping to deliver Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality plans
- Implementation of systems and processes
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Creating and reviewing method statements
- Attending health and safety meeting
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH general certificate as a minimum
- Environmental qualification is desirable but not essential
- Possess working experience within the Hard and Soft Facilities Management, Property Management, Retail or Distribution industries.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.