SHEQ Training Manager required to join a market leading logistics organisation based in the Midlands covering sites across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a SHEQ Training Manager to join a rapidly expanding organisation which hold an impeccable reputation for providing logistic services. Reporting to the Health and Safety Director, you will be part of a team that builds and maintains client relationships and ensures that an exceptional level of Health and Safety training is delivered.
The successful SHEQ Training Manager will focus on working with clients across a number of different UK sites, providing an exceptional level of Health and Safety training.
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
• Delivering existing Health and Safety training modules to clients and members of staff
• Maintaining and building strong relationships with existing and new clients
• Designing and implementing new Health and Safety training modules and programmes
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Experience as a Health and Safety trainer
• The ability to engage at all levels within the organisation
• The ability to work autonomously and manage their own diary
• Experience in conducting audits, risk assessments, fire risk assessments and COSHH assessments
In return the salary is £36k to £40k + company car or car allowance + pension (3% matched) + private healthcare + 25 days holiday + holiday purchase scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.