Are you a dedicated Site CDM Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Site CDM Health and Safety Manager to join a rapidly expanding consultancy based in Preston.
Reporting directly to the MD who is a Health and Safety professional, the successful Site CDM Health and Safety Manager play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £210-£240 per day.
The successful Site CDM Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing risk assessments
- Completing site inductions
- Attending site meetings
- Collating safety statistics
- Reviewing construction phase plans
- Writing permits
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate (essential)
- Be first aid trained (essential)
- Have experience within CDM, M&E, Installation or Construction (essential)
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.