Are you a dedicated Site Environmental Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Site Environmental Health and Safety Manager to join a fantastic construction business based near Swindon.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, working as the main point of contact in the health and safety team, the successful Site Environmental Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis or work for the organisation in the near future.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading hourly rate from £25-£30 per hour.
The successful Site Environmental Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Risk assessments and Method statements
- Working closely with the Project Site Manager
- Site inspections
- Assess programme of works
- Managing safety on site
- Identify and resolve risk
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate as minimum
- A CSCS Card is essential
- Construction experience is essential
- Experience working at height
- Good IT skills is essential
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.