Site Health and Safety Advisor 12-month contract - £275-£300 per day-Edinburgh
We are currently seeking a Site Health and Safety Advisor for an exciting opportunity with a leading construction and civil engineering company on a 12-month contract with a possibility of it being extended for a further 6 months.
The position is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the successful candidate, you will assist the Health and Safety function whilst developing your credentials and experience within a fantastic business.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Inducting new starters onto site
- Support the projects team with planning
- Reviewing safety documentation
- Accident Investigations
- Site Audits
- Ensuring safety on site
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEEBOSH construction certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Civil Engineering, Construction or Rail Experience is essential to be considered for this position
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com