Are you a dedicated Site Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Site Health and Safety Advisor to join a nationally recognised business based near Egremont, West Cumbria.
Reporting directly to the Head of HSE working as a valued part of a high performing health and safety team, the successful Site Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 2 year contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading hourly rate from £27-£34 per hour (depending on experience)
The successful Site Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Site inspections
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Site audits
- Training requirements on site
- Advising supervisors and site managers on site
- Updating site plans, policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General certificate or NEBOSH Construction certificate as a minimum
- Be a member of IOSH is essential
- Have experience within Construction is essential
- Have an understanding and working knowledge of CDM regs is essential
- Have a good understanding of UK health and safety legislation
- Have experience with onsite inspections
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.