Site Health and Safety Advisor – Nr Cambridge - Construction - £200-£235 per day –part time (3 days per week), 4 month contract.
A Site Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a construction company, covering a single site near Cambridge. They are happy to take on a Health and Safety Advisor with experience in Fit-Out, Refurb or M&E.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the successful candidate, you will assist the Health and Safety function reporting into the Project Director on site whilst developing your credentials and experience within a fantastic business.
As the Site Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring contractors on site are working safely and efficiently
- Chairing site meetings
- Ensuring contractors complete Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Making sure contractors can present all documentation and information
- Regular meetings with the site director
- Ensuring all work is undertaken safely and efficiently
To be considered for the Site Health and Safety Advisor position you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Have worked in a Construction Health and Safety role, ideally within Fit out, Refurbishment or M&E.
- Have experience liaising with contractors
- Be a confident and approachable individual capable at liaising at all levels
In return, the successful Site Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a day rate of between £200-£235 per day over 3 days per week depending on experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org