Are you a dedicated Site Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Site Health and Safety Manager to join a Construction business based in Bristol.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful Site Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 2 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £250-£280 per day (depending on experience)
The successful Site Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Site inspections
- Writing health and safety reports on a weekly basis
- Monitoring site inspections
- Reviewing risk assessments
- Auditing the sub contractors
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate is essential
- Hold a CSCS card is essential
- Have construction, refurbishment or fit out experience is essential
- Be able to work autonomously
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.