Are you a dedicated Site Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Site Health and Safety Manager to join a Construction business based in Southampton.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, the successful Site Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate, from £210-£250 per day.
The successful Site Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Site audits
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Manager improvements being made on site
- Liaising with the Project Manager
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate as a minimum
- Have experience within New build, Construction or high rise is essential
- Be a communicative individual
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.