Are you a dedicated Site Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Site Health and Safety Manager to join a nationally recognised Construction business based near Reading.
Reporting directly to the Head of Safety working as a valued part of a health and safety team, the successful Site Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 1-2 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £275-£300 per day.
The successful Site Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Advising site teams
- Tool box talks
- Audit inspections
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Ensuring safety onsite is up to company standard
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience within house building, new build or construction is essential
- Hold a driving license
- Be happy to travel round to four different sites
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.