Site Health and Safety Manager - Construction - £40k-£50k + Travel Allowance + Extensive Package
I am currently looking for a Site Health and Safety Manager to join a leading developer and contractor, working on a high end prestigious project based in Newington.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a renowned organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the Site Health and Safety Manager you will drive Health and Safety on site and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations Safety culture upon a large-scale project.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or above (NEBOSH General certificate will be considered)
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels from Senior Management to site level operatives
- Have Health and Safety Construction experience (ideally on large scale projects with RC Frame, High Rise, or New Build - desirable)
- Be an engaging, driven and innovative individual able to work with senior appointments and provide solutions to identified issues.
The Site Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
- Having a strong Safety presence on the project at all times
- Working closely with project teams
- Providing support, guidance and advise on all Health and Safety matters
In return, the successful Site Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £50k + travel allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org