Site Health and Safety Manager 6-month Fixed term contract - £28k-£32k pro rata - Barrow-in-Furness
We are currently seeking a Site Health and Safety Manager for an exciting opportunity with a construction-based consultancy on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract.
The position is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the successful candidate, you will assist the Health and Safety function whilst developing your credentials and experience within a fantastic business.
The successful Site Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing sub-contractors
- Coordinating people on site
- Updating construction phase plans
- Reviewing and writing risk assessments and method statements
- Attending meetings
- Inductions and toolbox talks
- Site inspections
- Site reports
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEEBOSH construction or NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Essential Civil Engineering, Construction or M&E experience to be considered for this position
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org