Site Health and Safety Manager – Near Wrexham - £240p/d – £265p/d Utilities – 2 months rolling - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Site Health and Safety Manager to join a progressive organization based in near Wrexham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and expanding company, working autonomously, you will support the organization in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Site Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
· Carrying out risk assessments and audits
· Being on site as an operational Site Health and Safety Manager
· Conducting accident investigations when applicable
· Updating the policies and procedures
The successful Site Health and Safety Manager will:
· Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
· Possess experience working within a Utilities organization within both a Site Manager and Health and Safety position
In return, the successful Site Health and Safety Manager will be offered a daily rate of up to £265.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email email@example.com today to express your interest quoting the reference number 24040.