Site Health and Safety Manager - Willenhall - £40K - £45K - M&E/Construction + package
We have a great opportunity arisen for a Site Health and Safety Manager to join a market leading M&E construction contractor. This is a single site role is to be based on a prestigious project in Willenhall. This role is to include a salary of £40-£45k + Package
This is a fantastic opportunity for a health and safety professional to put your mark on the health and safety function of an organisation and drive a positive safety culture within a renowned organisation.
As the Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for operational onsite duties including tool box talks, inspections, inductions amongst other on site responsibilities as well as implementing the company’s health and safety policies and procedures.
To be successful for the role of Site Health and Safety Manager you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Have operational onsite construction experience (Fit Out / M&E is extremely desirable)
- Have knowledge of CDM 2015
- Have experience working with sub-contractors
- Be an engaging and ambitious individual who is able to liaise and influence at all levels
The ideal candidate will receive a salary of up to £45k + Company Car and package
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org