Site Health and Safety Manager - Construction - £45k-£55k + Car Allowance + Extensive package
I am currently looking for a two Site Health and Safety Managers to join a Principal Contractor, one to be based in Hammersmith and one to be based in Kingston.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a renowned organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Site Health and Safety Manager you will drive Health and Safety on site and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture upon a large-scale project.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum (Diploma level is highly desirable)
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels from Senior Management to site level operatives
- Have Health and Safety Construction experience (ideally on large scale projects with RC Frame, High Rise, Cranes, or basements - desirable)
- Be an engaging, driven and innovative individual able to work with senior appointments and provide solutions to identified issues.
The Site Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
- Attending design, client and site meetings to give advice and discuss H&S
- Having a strong safety presence on the project at all times
- Providing support, guidance and advise on all H&S matters
In return, the successful Site Health and Safety Managers will be offered a salary of up to £55k + Car Allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com