Site Quality Assurance Manager - £50k-£58k plus a Company Car and extensive package based in Leamington Spa.
Principal People are thrilled to offer a unique opportunity for a Quality Assurance professional seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are going through a period of extensive growth. This leading organisation within their specialist field have recently secured a prestigious Infrastructure project and are a nationally recognised company who offer excellent career progression opportunities.
Working from an office based in Leamington Spa the successful Site Quality Assurance Manager will be working closely with site teams covering the whole of the UK.
Reporting directly into the Head of Quality you will be the Point of Contact for Quality Control for projects all over the UK. As well as this, the successful Site QA Manager will develop project specific Quality Control procedures.
Key responsibilities of this Quality Assurance Manager include:
- Point of Contact for Quality Control
- Develop project specific Quality Control procedures
- Co-ordinate Field Engineers and Sub-Contractors around quality
- Manage and deploy Quality Engineers
- Maintain effective training programmes
- Evaluate internal and Sub-Contractor quality performance
- Attend project meetings
- Create and deliver performance reports
- Support and maintain the ISO 9001 management system
The successful Site QA Manager will hold:
- Experience working with highways
- An independent and autonomous QA professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of Quality with exposure to Highways, Infrastructure and Telecommunications sector.
In return the salary is £50k-£58k + Company Car/Car Allowance (£4.9k) + Travel Expenses + 8% Pension Scheme + 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.